I finally turned off my A/C!! Yes folks, I believe fall has finally arrived in Oklahoma. It's about time since the first day of fall was last Thursday!! I can't wait to watch my electric bill plummet. :) Of course that means that pretty soon my gas bill will skyrocket. Seems as if Spring and Autumn get the short end of the stick when it comes to seasons. We go straight from hot and humid to cold and blustery with about a month of mild temps in between.
Anyway, back to the video. I turned off my A/C yesterday, opened up the windows in the house and turned on the attic fan so we could get some air circulating in our house. It was so nice enjoying a nice cool breeze throughout the house. Here we have Abbie and Frank conversing at the screen door. Looks as if I'm going to have to figure out how to lock this screen door. I think Frank is warning me, "Mom...hurry...Abbie is going to escape!!"
Hey Abbie, can you let me in?? from Megan Vogt on Vimeo.
**REMINDER**
This is the last week that you can vote for Abbie in the Gerber Generation Next Star contest. So please go vote now and make sure you vote daily for the rest of the week. She is very close to 200 votes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment