Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My most favorite time of the day

Life has become so hectic since becoming a mom. Once I get home from an eight hour day at work, I am on the go non stop. After feeding the babe, making dinner, bathing the babe, putting the babe to sleep, washing bottles, etc, it's 10 pm before I can finally sit and relax. Charlie is usually asleep by then so I have the house all to myself. I love this time of the day, it's me time. I usually get on the computer & multitask. I blog or check my Facebook while catching up on my soap on Hulu. Sometimes I lose track of time chatting with family & friends back home and next thing I know it's midnight and I finally head to bed to enjoy a glorious night of sleep before waking up at 5:45 to begin the whole process again. It is said that a person should get eight hours of sleep a night but I think once you become a mother, you are lucky to get six. But yet you still have it in you to make it through the day. Motherhood can be so exhausting at times but the reward in the end is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment