Saturday, July 31, 2010
The Great Saturday Morning Debacle
Good Mornin' ya'll!! Don't worry, I don't use that term all the time so don't think I'm some sort of Southern Belle or Redneck Hillbilly. My Nebraska roots run deep. Well it's Saturday morning and I am faced with the Great Saturday Morning Debacle. Do I a) go back to bed while snuggling with my baby girl or b) stay awake and get things done so I can take a nap with my baby girl this afternoon? Decisions, decisions. I think I'll go with the latter. My washer & dryer are out in the garage and I would like to get all the laundry done before it gets too hot outside. I am about half way done so I should beat the heat. I also need to do some cooking today. We are going over to our friends' house tonight and I am bringing meat wrapped pickles, cucumber & onion salad and strawberry poke cake dessert. I also need to go to the tag office to get my car licensed since it's the last day of the month. Yep that's me, the procrastinator!! I tried to have Charlie do it before he went into work this morning but he said that they don't open until 9 am. Well better go hop in the shower so I can get Abbie bathed and get going on my day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment