Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Sad News in Abbie World
So yesterday I received sad news. Abbie's babysitter told me that she is quitting daycare and going back to work. She has been the only one watching Abbie since I returned to work in January when she was seven weeks old. She lives two houses down from me and Abbie was the only other child that she watched besides her son. I'm so upset over the whole thing. This is the woman who 7 months ago I was terrified to leave my newborn baby with and now I don't want to lose her!! I'm scared to start all over. To search for the perfect woman to watch my child. A woman who can give my daughter the attention that she has received from Cynthia all of this year. And what will this do to my daughter? She is going to be going to a new place and be around new people. I'm sure she will manage and it will probably be harder on me than her. So today I started calling around for a new daycare provider. Cynthia should know by the end of this week when she will start but it sounds like I have about a month. So please send some prayers my way as I look for the next perfect caretaker for Abbie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will definately keep you in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Metta's. I noticed that our babies share a birthday and saw that you wanted to be a journalist at one time and that was enough for me to come check your blog out!
I'm definately a new follower!