I tried this on the floor of the living room while watching my soap opera. One would think it would be comfortable. Well when you have this belly protruding out, it's pretty painful at times. I was able to hold it for 10 minutes.Next was this position...
I tried this position while laying on the bed watching Friends. It was more comfortable and I could hold it longer (20 minutes). I can't believe this baby hasn't even been born yet and I'm bending over backwards for her. I'm not sure if any of these positions have helped. I guess we will find out tomorrow at my doctor's appointment.
Another highlight of this week was my work baby shower on Tuesday. We had snacks, cake and punch and I was showered with some wonderful gifts. I work with such a great group of people. I can't wait to introduce Abbie to them all. I'm sure she will know Anthony (our CFO) once she hears his voice. He brings the entertainment to our office. On Friday he was telling me of when his son was breech and how his wife would do these same positions. But he made sure to demonstrate them for me in the hallway of our office. There is never a dull moment at LinkAmerica.

My mission this upcoming week is to find a daycare provider. I know, I should have had someone lined up weeks ago. But you see, I'm a procrastinator and I always wait until the last minute to do things. I guess it's been hard for me because I have only lived in Oklahoma for 6 years and I'm not too familiar with who runs at home daycares. I have a couple of friends who have told me they could do it but they don't live in Sand Springs or Tulsa. So I had a couple of friends from work who are from Sand Springs give me some names. I have their names and numbers, I just need to sit down and start calling. I also found a list of questions online to ask them. Charlie & I are also going to go visit them in person so we can check out their house and also hopefully be there during the day to see them interact with their kids. I just pray that someone has an opening for the beginning of the year.
Well I have rambled on long enough. Time to go fold some baby blankets, call some daycare providers and write some shower thank yous.
No comments:
Post a Comment