Well I finally jumped on the blogging band wagon. I have wanted to blog for the longest time but just haven't found the motivation to start. A lot of my friends have blogs and I enjoy going to their page and reading up on their lives. And I figured now that I'm pregnant, it would be a great time to start jotting down my thoughts and updating my family & friends near and far on the happenings during this exciting time. And once my daughter makes her appearance, this blog would be a great place to post pictures and keep tracks of firsts. I got a baby book at my shower but how many people think about getting that out when the baby smiles for the first time or rolls over for the first time? I spend a lot of time on the computer during the day and at night so it just makes sense to have this blog. And with a blog, I don't have to spend time sending out weekly email updates. You just send out the URL and your family & friends can check on your life whenever they feel like it.
So guess it's time to post my first blog. I hope you enjoy reading it and I promise not to bore you too much. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment