I know, I know...bad blogger!! I created this blog to keep my family & friends updated on mommyhood and look at me, 9 weeks since my last post!! What can I say, motherhood is a 24/7 job!! Even as I type this blog, my daughter is getting cranky. She just loaded her pants minutes ago so I really should go tend to that before she falls asleep. I promise to find an hour each day to sit down and update you on my life in the past 9 weeks. But for now, here is a cute picture of our little angel taken on Christmas. She truly is the love of my life next to Charlie and the dogs.

Uh oh...gotta go. She's fading fast and really stinks!!
Dude...set your sights low...like post once a week...and if you get to this once a day...you will be like...I ROCK! I didn't get a break to do any of this crap till Ian was almost 4 months old.
ReplyDelete