Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Abbie's First Cold


Poor Abbie has been fighting a cold this week. I'm not sure where she got it from. Charlie was sick last week with a cold and my daycare lady's son also was home sick from school last week with a nasty cold. Although she said that he would stay in his room the days he was home. But who's to say he didn't spread it to his younger brother who is around Abbie all the time. It really likes to act up when I'm trying to burp her after her feeding. She will start coughing real bad and then next thing I know, she is throwing up. Luckily I have become quite the puke catcher with the burp cloth. She also has a stuffed up nose in which I have become a fan of the "booger sucker" aka bulb syringe. It has to be the best invention ever made. She may not like it but I love it when I suck out all of the snot from her nose. I feel like I'm making everything better b/c she's able to breathe without sounding all congested. Other than a stuffy nose and cough, she is feeling just fine. She still cracks me a smile when I smile at her and doesn't seem crabby at all.



1 comment: