Here is a play by play of last night from the time I walk in the door home from work until my head hits the pillow. This is a 5 1/2 hr time span.
- Walked in the door, greeted by my doggies and a sleeping daughter in her car seat
- Entered computer room to greet my husband and asked him about his day
- Checked Facebook
- Threw a load of towels in the washer
- Fed Abbie (usually I watch Wheel of Fortune but last night it was pre-empted by basketball as was my soap opera that I recorded earlier in the day - DAMN THEM!!)
- Washed bottles/pump parts while entertaining my daughter in her bouncer
- Filled bottles for the next day
- Made dinner
- Portioned out hamburger from the Value Pack into 1 lb smaller packages
- Ate dinner
- Cleaned up kitchen after dinner
- Bathed Abbie
- Usually I feed Abbie but last night I got a stomach ache (DAMN YOU TOSTADAS) and ended up spending the next 20 minutes on the toilet. (Thanks Daddy for feeding and putting your daughter to sleep.)
- Checked Facebook (yes I know...it's an addiction)
- Headed to bed for a wonderful 7 hrs of uninterrupted sleep (I love how my daughter sleeps through the night!!)
My life is so much different since becoming a parent. Time is so precious and it goes so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment