
Second of all, Abbie's Pediatrician is the nicest man you will ever meet. And he isn't bad on the eyes either.
Abbie did cry a couple of times while at the doctor. Obviously she cried when they stuck her legs three times. Who wouldn't. But I love on her after her shots, give her some Tylenol and she is usually all smiles again by the time we leave the doctor's office. She also cried when she was getting her weight checked. She must get that from her momma b/c I shed a tear too when I have to step on the scale.
Here are her stats as of 6 months.
- Weight: 16 lbs, 10 oz (60%)
- Length: 27 3/4 in (above 97%-off the charts) Is that a big surprise with two tall parents?
- Head Circumference: 44 1/4 cm (90%)

So I have a long and lean little girl and by the measurements of her head, she seems to be a smart one too. Hopefully she is one who excels academically & athletically in the future. Is it too soon to take her to the Volleyball courts and get working on her overhand serve?
No comments:
Post a Comment