Today we took Abbie in to get her 6 month pictures taken. I still can't believe that my baby is going to be 1/2 year tomorrow!! She is becoming such a little lady. I look at her photos that I had professionally taken when she was 6 weeks old and I just want to cry. I miss that little baby girl in those photos. She has changed so much since then!! She's talking, grabbing everything in sight, sitting up on her own, cracking you a smile whenever you ask for one. But I do have to admit that I'm loving this stage in her life. She is so interactive and playful. It just warms my heart when I watch her discover new things. Like how she can turn on her mobile by herself. And she loves her four legged brothers. She smiles and reaches out to pet them. She loves to carry on conversations with herself where she will just babble and let out a scream here and there. Charlie & I just have to sit there & laugh. She is truly a blessing in our life and we couldn't imagine life without her.





Photos taken by Target Portrait Studio.
No comments:
Post a Comment