Two posts in one day?!? What is wrong with me?? I realized that I forgot to post a video for last week so I figured better late then never.
For this (errr, last) week's video, I decided to do something a little different. I went to the vault and pulled out the very first video I ever shot of Abbie while in the hospital. You see, tonight I was rocking my little girl and suddenly realized that she isn't as little as she used to be. As a matter of fact, she is 10 lbs, 3 oz heavier than she was at birth. I even got a little sad tonight as I rocked my not so little girl to sleep. I miss the baby in this video. Her tiny little arms and legs. Her delicate little cry. Time with her goes so fast. I just hopes that she wants me to rock her until she's 20.
No comments:
Post a Comment