Abbie has reached the age where we can start giving her soft table food. I'm ecstatic over the whole idea because I was really getting tired and bored of steaming fruits and veggies when there are so many different foods out there for her to taste. Well tonight I introduced her to one of my favorite meals...MACARONI & CHEESE!! Her father isn't a big fan of mac & cheese. He really isn't a fan of anything cheesy. I know, can you believe I married him? When we make Velveeta Shells & Cheese from the box, he will only add maybe 1/3 of the cheese packet. Who does that?!? It's called Macaroni & CHEESE!! Now he is to the point where he doesn't even want to eat it. So I was so excited when I could enjoy this meal with Abbie. I was hoping that she wasn't going to be like her father. And thankfully she wasn't. SHE LOVED IT!! With most finger food, she will nonchalantly drop her food on the floor for the dogs to eat. Or she will miss her mouth and there will be a pile of food sitting next to her when I take her out of her highchair. But tonight, she made sure every little bit of cheesy goodness ended up in her mouth.



No comments:
Post a Comment