MONDAY:
9:36 pm: Climbed into bed. Excited that I was going to get 8 1/2 hrs of glorious sleep.
11:50 pm: Woke up wide awake. Hot. Uncomfortable. Arm throbbing. Need to open window. Need water.
TUESDAY:
12:30 am: House alarm gives us warning that it's about to go off. Somehow the door leading out to the garage was not latched and it opened. Thank goodness we turned it off before the siren went off.
1:00 am: After tossing and turning, I finally drift off to sleep.
6:00 am: Alarm goes off.
6:30 am: Finally got out of bed. 30 minutes to get ready before I needed to wake up Abbie. Why didn't I just get out of bed when my alarm went off?
7:00 am: Frank wanted to go outside but that isn't part of the morning routine. Dogs go out at 7:15.
7:06 am: Frank peed on floor near the back door. Really? You couldn't wait 9 more minutes? Note to self: when Frank is whining by the door...LET HIM OUT!!
7:06 am: Let both dogs outside.
7:07 am: Sopped up dog pee off of floor.
7:08 am: Wishing that I didn't adopt a beagle. Odie is going to wake the neighbors with his howling this early in the morning.
7:10 am: Broke Abbie's highchair tray trying to pull her over to me to feed her.
7:17 am: Let Frank in. Called for Odie to come in. No response.
7:20 am: While getting packing everything up for the day, I noticed that Abbie had puked on her self and is playing with it.
7:24 am: Changed Abbie into another outfit.
7:27 am: Called for Odie to come in again. Still no response. Slammed the back door and really wish I had a dog that listened.
7:35 am: Packed makeup to put on at work. Halloween is still 5 days away and I don't want to scare any of my co-workers.
7:38 am: Went outside with the doggie treat jar to lure Odie inside. Success!!
7:46 am: Loaded Abbie up in the car and realized that most of my Halloween decorations are strewn throughout the yard. UGH!! Dang wind!!
7:48 am: Walked Abbie up to daycare and heard her grind her teeth. Stuck my finger in her mouth to make her stop and she BIT ME!!
8:10 am: Arrived at work. One of these days I will learn how to manage my time in the morning and arrive to work on time.
Please tell me that this is the end to my horrible day. I don't need to break down crying at work. Although if it's going to happen, please do it before I put on my makeup.
Oh honey! I remember days like this when I was working and Kaleb was just a baby. Joys of the working mom! Hope the day gets better. Hugs!
ReplyDelete