Ah, Fall has arrived. One of my two favorite seasons (Spring & Fall). The weather finally cools down after putting up with months of the dreaded southern heat. The leaves begin to change. The cool evenings where you wrap yourself up in a blanket, make yourself a warm mug of cider and sit around the fire pit roasting marshmallows.
With the weather being so mild lately (mid 70's & 80's), I decided to get back into my walking routine. I just couldn't do it during the summer b/c a) I couldn't find the time and b) it was so dang hot & humid. But now that it's cooler out, I have been spending my lunch hours walking 30 minutes with coworkers. Then when I get home, I load Abbie up in her stroller and we walk the neighborhood for 30 minutes. It is such a good way to relax after a hard day at work.
Abbie loves going for walks. There is so much to see and most of the time she is sound asleep by the time we get home. I got her a new stroller. The one I had from before was okay for walks but it was so big & bulky. It took up so much room in the Element and it was such a pain to navigate around the stores in the mall. So I found this smaller, lightweight umbrella stroller on sale for $100 at Babies R Us. With my coupon + tax, I spent $86. And it's wonderful for tall people like me. No need to hunch over while pushing it. My favorite features is the cup holder and a basket down below. And it also comes with a matching tote bag. I would tell you if you were in the hunt for a good stroller to go buy this one but I just went on Babies R Us' website and I can't find it on their website anymore. So I'm glad I snatched it up when I did!! I did find it on Amazon.com but it's double in price from what I paid at BRU.
Here is a then & now shot of our walks that I put together on Picnik. Can you believe that eight months lapsed between these pictures? Where did my baby go!?!


Awe...Such a big girl!
ReplyDelete