Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Video of the Week

Wow, the weekend came and went and so did Monday!!  I spent my weekend painting the office.  Ever since getting rid of cable, it has become the most habitable room in the house.  And it's the only room left in the house with the original paint when we moved in.  It's the blah, neutral flat paint that showed every little smudge & scrape.  And now the walls are a bold & beautiful blue.  I love it.  I should write a blog and give you a little tour of my house b/c every room is bursting with color!! Charlie says that we have almost every color of the rainbow throughout our house.  I just have to somehow figure out to incorporate indigo.  Any ideas?


My weekend entailed cleaning out the room, painting until 2 am (because that is the time of the day where you can get things done without interruptions) and putting the room back together again.  I wanted to make pumpkin cookies for my bosses to take in as a belated Boss' Day present today but it just didn't happen.  Maybe sometime this week I will get around to baking them.  Oh and I also stopped breastfeeding this weekend.  That whole ordeal is a blog in itself.  So stay tuned. 


Anyway, here is this week's video of the week.  It is a short little interview with Abbie that I took last week.  She is showing off all of her skills that she has learned and I'm trying to teach her new skills that she can show off in the future. 

Interview with Abbie from Megan Vogt on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment