Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Two and a Half Minutes with Abbie

During the first year of Abbie's life, I took pictures of her next to the same bear on her monthly birthday.  They are posted on the right side of my blog if you would like to see them.  Everyone seemed to enjoy watching the bear shrink right in front of their eyes.  So for the second year of her life, I am going to begin a monthly series called, Two and a Half Minutes to Abbie.  I give all the credits to Pacing the Panic Room. They do a weekly series called, Two and a Half Minutes with Tessa.  (Isn't Tessa adorable?)  These people are complete strangers to me, I just happened to stumble onto their blog one day.  I really liked the idea and thought I would run with it on my blog.  It will be a great tool for Abbie's development over the 2nd year of her life. 

So I present to you the Two and a Half Minutes with Abbie, 13 mos.

Two and a Half Minutes with Abbie from Megan Vogt on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment