Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The one time my husband decides to take my picture.

My wonderful husband who never takes pictures decided to take this shot this morning while I was sleeping.


  • Yes, that is me sleeping next to my Dachshund, Frank.
  • Yes, we do allow our pets to sleep with us.  Every night.  They are great at cuddling and keeping the bed warm.
  • Yes, that is a Tigger pillowcase.  Don't be hating.  I have been a fan of Winnie the Pooh for many, many years.
  • Yes, that is a major breakout near my mouth.  You would think a 31 year old would be done with acne by now. 
  • Yes, Frank does take over my husband's spot when he gets up.  He even sleeps with his head on the pillow and his body covered with the blanket.  See how I could have easily mistaken him for my husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment