I know, I know. It's been one month to the day since I have posted a video of the week. You see, I was busy planning the best birthday party a one year old could have. Then I went a week long Nebraska vacation for Thanksgiving. While on vacation I produced this video while on the road with my husband's laptop. I had every intention to post it when we got back. But I encountered a problem getting the program to spell my daughters name correctly in the credits. "Abbie" in Windows Movie Maker changed to "Abbi" when I published it in Windows Media Player. So after numerous attempts at completely redoing the credits, changing the format of the credits, completely changing the font throughout the whole video, I finally said SCREW IT and just added her last name to the credits. Wah la!! Problem fixed!!
These pictures were taken back on November 6th at the home of Stephanie Phillips. She is a wonderful and talented woman who takes THE.BEST.PICTURES of anyone I know and she is very affordable.
I hope you enjoy this video and I promise to get my act together and start posting videos again on a weekly basis.
Vogt Family Pictures from Megan Vogt on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment