Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I apologize for my absence...

...but I have been on vacation.  




On Thursday, Charlie, Abbie & I hopped on a Southwest flight to spend 4 glorious days in the beautiful & spectacular state of Colorado.






We traveled there to celebrate a very important anniversary.  10 years of friendship with these wonderful people.




During this time, I...
  • enjoyed the breathtaking scenery
  • ate too much food
  • spent too much money
  • skied until my body couldn't take it anymore
  • soaked my aching muscles in a hot tub
  • drank enough to feel a buzz but not so much that I had my head in the toilet
  • partied a little too late for a mother
  • bonded with my family 
  • got away from a job that was making me very irritable
  • laughed so hard until I cried
  • slept very few hours but yet still had the energy to tend to a toddler the next morning
  • successfully traveled with possibly the best child ever


Now it's back to reality. Back to working eight hour days, housework, losing the 4 lbs I gained over vacation, cooking dinners, blogging, learning HTML, scheduled bath times and early bed times.  God I miss you already, Colorado.  Hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment