I was rocking Abbie to sleep tonight while her mobile was playing and it took me back to the days. The days when Abbie was just learning all about the big umbrella over her head and the music it played while soothing her (and Momma through the monitor) to sleep. That same music still soothes her to sleep today. Although I have taken off the umbrella and now have the animals projecting on the ceiling. It kinda creeps me out when I see an elephant flashing on her ceiling. But as long as it helps soothe my daughter to sleep, they can creep me out as much as they want.
I present to you this vintage video of Abbie and her mobile.
Flashback-Abbie and her Mobile from Megan Vogt on Vimeo.
Awe...look how little she was. She needs a little brother/sister to share the joy of the mobile with.
ReplyDelete