Remember this post about the hormonal roller coaster I was on last month? Well it's beginning to become a routine. I have been my normal, happy, smart ass self until today. Today I plummeted into this person who could not stop crying. I'm sure it's caused by these raging hormones that I can't seem to keep in check when I am stressed out, under pressure and menstrating (I know...TMI...but it's the truth). I seriously need to call my doctor and see how I can get off of this ride!! But until then, I will just have to rely on this home remedy pictured below. This bright ray of sunshine who lifts my spirits after a hell-a-cious day at the office.
Granted it took a 10 hour work day, a few tears, about 2 dozen tissues, a stop at the liquor store for some much needed adult beverages and the store for a milk run. But finally at 8 pm I had my arms wrapped around this girl and all was good in the world again.
No comments:
Post a Comment