Thankful Thursday
- Cooler weather so I can delay turning on the A/C a little longer (I was very tempted this week when my thermostat said it was 79 degrees in my house).
- Visits from family members spaced a month apart so I will never feel homesick.
- A daughter who is in love with baby food. Although I do wish I still had a girl who cuddled with her mom as she drinks her bottle.
- A husband who helps me out at night with bathing our daughter, putting her to bed and helping dry bottles for the next day.
- Waking up to find a dog cuddled up next to me.
- Last night's dinner leftovers for lunch.
- A weekend with my husband, daughter & doggies outside cleaning up our yard, preparing for warmer weather.
- Posing for an incognito picture with my family. I love these two people and all of the laughs they bring to my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment