With the help of my 18 y/o niece, I am beginning to learn how to use Windows Movie Maker. My friend, Angie, is always making the most adorable videos of her son on her blog. Head on over to Three's Company right here and check it out. Cameron is the most adorable little boy and is quite the little actor already. I think he is following in his mother's footsteps. Angie does well behind and in front of the camera. She played the lead role of Maria in West Side Story when we were in High School.
Anyway, here is my first attempt at Windows Movie Maker. It's just a short little video I put together last week. I hope to improve as I work more on the program.
Oh, and yes I am sticking my tongue out at the end of the video. It's a trait my family does when we are thinking or working on something, so don't be knocking.
What THE.... I almost pee'd my pants laughin at my sweet Abbie. She's so cute!! MMM*WAH!!
ReplyDelete