Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

One of those days

Today is one of those days. You know when you wake up and just want to stay in bed all day. I was slow moving. I didn't get out of the house until 7:55 am and I still had to drop Abbie off at daycare and didn't make it into work until 8:15 am. Then once I got to work I just didn't feel like working. I need to shave my legs. The stubble is about to drive me nuts. And then there is my hair. I curled it out and it's about to drive me insane. I pulled the sides back and I'm feeling a little better.


Charlie's grandma is coming down to visit with his great aunt & uncle Friday & Saturday. This will be their first visit to our home. I didn't think they would be staying with us until I called her last night to check in with them and she says, "I was going to call you. Do you have a guest room? Do you mind if we stay with you?" It doesn't bother me having them stay with us but now I feel like I need to do more cleaning!! I got quite a bit of cleaning done this weekend but it still doesn't feel clean. I hate to dust (a trait I got from my grandma). So I need to dust my entire house. I got the computer room straightened up & I need to make the guest room bed and tidy up the house a bit. I really appreciate a mother that taught me to have a clean house but I think I take it to a new level. I am OCD when it comes to cleaning. I used to be a weekly cleaner but now with Abbie, I do it when I can. There are many things in life that make me happy. One of them being able to sit down and relax in a clean house. Another would be the feeling of smooth, stubble free legs.

2 comments:

  1. I hate dusting, too! Always upsets my allergies and I'm in a sneezing fit by the end of the chore. And I have days like that all the time- as you know.

    And you want to know something else interesting? Your blogger profile says you're from Sand Springs. Guess what, girlfriend? This bloggin' lady live in none other than Sapulpa. =) Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just down the street. Well almost!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. One day I may become a bad ass blogger like you!!

    ReplyDelete