- Two healthy eyes (Contracted Conjunctivitis (pink eye) somehow on Saturday). I can finally wear eye makeup again. Going to attempt putting back in my contacts tomorrow.
- A tax savvy friend who completed and filed my taxes for free back in February. I'm so happy I don't have to worry & stress out about that today, tax deadline. The refund is long gone and spent the day we got it. But at least we can say that it went towards lowering our debt.
- An awesome and affordable hairstylist that does a great job on my thick, coarse, naturally curly head of hair. I love my new cut & highlights!!
- A hands on father to Abbie. He watched her for 3 1/2 hrs while momma was getting pampered at the hair salon.
- Beautiful weather where we can grill & enjoy our delicious dinner out on the deck.
- Energetic coworkers who push me to go out and walk for 30 minutes over my lunch hour. I get some fresh air and take in the beauty of springtime in Oklahoma (achoo!!)
- A wonderful friend who is taking me out for a belated birthday dinner on Saturday.
- A great rack thanks to breastfeeding my daughter.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Thankful Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahaha! Love that last one!
ReplyDelete