Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

What a week

It's late on a Saturday night.  I am sitting in my big comfy chair, watching 48 Hours and enjoying my weekend.  It's been such a busy week for this girl.

  •  I had my first lesson on a riding lawnmower and failed.  Maybe one day I will look as smooth and controlled as my husband was in this video.
  • My blood pressure has been elevated since learning of my husband's newest purchase.
 
2008 Kawasaki Ninja 650
  • I turned another year older. 
My discovery upon getting into the shower that morning.
  • I began my birthday with a wonderful breakfast at McDonald's.

 

 
  • And ended my birthday with a much needed ice cream run to CherryBerry.

 
 
  • With the beautiful weather, I enjoyed some outdoor fun with Abbie.  Introducing her to sidewalk chalk and bubbles.  Both of which she stuck in her mouth.  I am very thankful to read the words, "NON TOXIC".
 
  • I have had to disinfect Abbie's tub toys twice today due to the fact that she has shit in the tub the past two nights.  Tonight I caught a glimpse of the poop face but lifted her out of the tub just in time for her to drop her load in the bathtub.  And then while fishing out the waste, she continued to finish her job on the bathroom rug. Another chapter in Tales from the Tub.  I can't wait until potty training. 

Tomorrow starts a new week.  I'm sure it won't be nearly as disgusting and monumental as this week has been.  There is never a dull moment in the life of a full time working mother.  It keeps me on my toes and makes me love my life even more.  I may just want to start buying stock in Clorox.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have so much fun retelling her poop stories when she starts dating. Too funny! With the first kiddo you freak out about every little thing that goes into the mouth but with the next one you calmly remove whatever from their mouth and hands and go on with life.

    ReplyDelete